MICHELIN AGRIBIB 2
MICHELIN AGRIBIB 2
High performance levels throughout its life
- Optimal Traction
- Excellent Service Life
edito photo agribib 2 at work tyre
For tractors from 60 to 170 HP, and up to 500 HP in twin fitment (42", 46", 50")
TRACTION YOU CAN COUNT ON:
• The new improved tread pattern with 45° lugs delivers better transfer of traction power to the ground.
• Retains the extraordinary traction power of AGRIBIB (1)
edito sculpture agribib 2 tyre
STUBBLE PROTECTION AND SELF-CLEANING:
• Angled tread pattern for maximum strength and a high level of flexibility to protect against stubble damage.
• An extra 4 mm of rubber on the central rib for more effective self-cleaning.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
Outstanding traction throughout its life cycle.
Longevity is assured thanks to a deep lug pattern, with up to 8% deeper tread than the R1W tyres from leading competitors. (2)
HIGH LOAD INDEX
Load index is up to 18% higher than competitors. (3)
All dimensions (17)
- 280/85 R28 123A8/120D TL
- 380/85 R30 140A8/140B TL
- 420/90 R30 147A8/147B TL
- 650/75 R32 167A8/167B TL
- 320/85 R34 133A8/133B TL
- 380/85 R34 142A8/142B TL
- 420/85 R34 147A8/147B TL
- 380/80 R38 142A8/139D TL
- 420/85 R38 149A8/149B TL
- 520/85 R38 160A8/160B TL
- 480/80 R42 156A8/156B TL
- 520/85 R42 162A8/162B TL
- 420/80 R46 151A8/151B TL
- 480/80 R46 158A8/158B TL
- 520/85 R46 164A8/164B TL
- 480/80 R50 159A8/159B TL
- 380/90 R54 152A8/152B TL
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
|Rolling circumference (mm)||3563|
|Tread depth||40 mm|
Tyre radius when mounted on the loaded vehicle
|Section Width||299 mm|
|Min Dual Spacing||389 mm|
International Article Code
Other tyres that might also interest you
(1) Source: Analytical test performed on the testing track at Michelin's test and research centre (Ladoux, France).
(2) Analytic test on MICHELIN test tracks Ladoux Centre in Clay/Chalky Soil – Size 18.4 R38
(3) Depending on sizes and for the sizes 520/85 R46 164A8/164B.