High load capacity at low pressure for large harvesting machinery
- Better Yield
- High Load Capacity
- High Traction
- Excellent Ground Protection
MICHELIN CEREXBIB testé par Vervaet
Protects the ground for your next harvest!
A substantial reduction in rut formation and compaction thanks to perfect load distribution over a larger contact patch. The MICHELIN UltraFlex casing, with its strengthened sidewalls, delivers outstanding longevity even at low pressures. MICHELIN CEREXBIB operates at low pressures thanks to its sidewalls' superb flex capacity.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
Up to 4% higher yields per year. (1)
Superb load capacity
• More traction on slopes
• Ability to work on wet ground
• Lower inflation pressure: 35% (2) or up to 1 bar (14.5 psi) of pressure lower (3)
• Larger footprint: 25% more surface area in contact with the ground (3)
Enhanced mobility on the road combined with soil protection
In many cases, machines are over 3.5 metres wide and must be accompanied by an escort vehicle on the road. MICHELIN CEREXBIB helps make machines narrower and therefore easier for you to move.
picto cerexbib mobility reference tyre
Protect the ground for your next harvest:
MICHELIN CEREXBIB - The greatest mobility at low pressure for large harvesters (EN)
All dimensions (14)
- VF 520/80 R26 CFO 168A8 TL
- VF 620/70 R26 CFO 173A8 TL
- VF 750/65 R26 CFO 177A8 TL
- VF 520/85 R30 CFO 172A8 TL
- IF 680/85 R32 CFO 179A8 TL
- IF 800/65 R32 CFO 178A8 TL
- IF 800/70 R32 CFO 182A8 TL
- IF 900/60 R32 CFO 185A8 TL
- IF 1000/55 R32 CFO 188A8 TL
- IF 680/75 R38 CFO 180A8 TL
- IF 800/70 R38 CFO 187A8 TL
- IF 800/70 R38 CFO 184A8 TL
- IF 900/60 R38 CFO 184A8 TL
- IF 710/70 R42 CFO 182A8 TL
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
|Approved rims||W16L | DW18L|
|Rolling circumference (mm)||4397|
Tyre radius when mounted on the loaded vehicle
|Section Width||503 mm|
International Article Code
(1) Harper Adams University 2014/2016.
(2) Internal test 2013-2015.
(3) IF 1000/55 R32 CFO MICHELIN CEREXBIB vs 1050/50 R32 MICHELIN MEGAXBIB.