The multi-purpose tyre for use on road, grass and snow
MRA, a user in Quebec City
MICHELIN CROSSGRIP - Testimonial user MRA Quebec City EN
The landscaping firm MRA Paysagiste in Quebec recounts their experience with the CrossGrip range, which they have been testing since March 2018 in all conditions and all seasons (snow clearing, landscaping maintenance, etc.)
background crossgrip at work help and advice
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
The radial tyre in the “MICHELIN Compact Line” range designed for
backhoe loaders, skid steer loaders, telehandlers and small tractors.
Year-round use in all seasons, thanks to a rubber compound designed for multiple applications (grass, soil, mud, snow, etc.).
• Increased load-carrying capacity at 65 km/h. (1)
• Multiple biting edges with optimised tread pattern for good traction on snow (M + S).
• Very good handling on snow and loose ground thanks to the ridge length and an optimised tread pattern.
• Non-directional tread for excellent precision in forward and reverse gears.
All dimensions (12)
- 250/80 R16 124A8/120D IND TL
- 340/80 R18 143A8/138D IND TL
- 360/80 R24 150A8/145D IND TL
- 400/80 R24 156A8/151D IND TL
- 440/80 R24 161A8/156D IND TL
- 460/70 R24 159A8/154D IND TL
- 500/70 R24 164A8/159D IND TL
- 400/80 R28 158A8/153D IND TL
- 440/80 R28 163A8/158D IND TL
- 440/80 R34 159A8/155D IND TL
- 480/80 R34 164A8/159D IND TL
- 480/80 R38 166A8/161D IND TL
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
|Approved rims||W9 | W7|
|Rolling circumference (mm)||2402|
Tyre radius when mounted on the loaded vehicle
|Section Width||259 mm|
International Article Code
Other tyres that might also interest you
(1) For the 440/80 R28 163A8/158D IND TL size, the MICHELIN 158D tyre can carry 4,250 kg at 65 km/h whereas the competitors’ 151D carry 3,450 kg at 65 km/h.
Source: ETRTO standard.