The solution for heavy road use (>80% hours on the road)
- Road Transport
- Field Work
- High Horsepower Tractor
MICHELIN ROADBIB - Highligts of the 2017 European Driver Championship with John Deere 6R (EN)
Highlights of the John Deere European Driver Championship, June 2017, Ladoux (France).
MICHELIN ROADBIB - Testimonial FR+UK
Patrice Gauquelin (France) on the MICHELIN ROADBIB tyre
"MICHELIN ROADBIB, the solution for heavy on-road use"
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
• Smooth central rib improves comfort on roads.
• Reduced space between tread blocks (compared to traditional sculptures) limits cabin vibrations.
• Quiet running tyre.
• Extrordinary longevity thanks to an exclusive design (tread and compound).
• Directional tyre.
• A wide footprint combined with an optimised tread depth provides low rolling resistance and thus reduced fuel consumption.
HANDLING AND SAFETY
• Improved ride quality thanks to a new sculpture similar to that of a truck tyre.
• Good tyre adhesion on wet roads thanks to vertical evacuation paths.
Edito photo roadbib in action Tyre
All dimensions (7)
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
|Rolling circumference (mm)||4365|
Tyre radius when mounted on the loaded vehicle
|Section Width||547 mm|
International Article Code