The solution for heavy road use (>80% hours on the road)
- Road Transport
- Field Work
- High Horsepower Tractor
MICHELIN ROADBIB - Highligts of the 2017 European Driver Championship with John Deere 6R (EN)
Highlights of the John Deere European Driver Championship, June 2017, Ladoux (France).
MICHELIN ROADBIB - Testimonial FR+UK
Patrice Gauquelin (France) on the MICHELIN ROADBIB tyre
"MICHELIN ROADBIB, the solution for heavy on-road use"
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
• Smooth central rib improves comfort on roads.
• Reduced space between tread blocks (compared to traditional sculptures) limits cabin vibrations.
• Quiet running tyre.
• Extrordinary longevity thanks to an exclusive design (tread and compound).
• Directional tyre.
• A wide footprint combined with an optimised tread depth provides low rolling resistance and thus reduced fuel consumption.
HANDLING AND SAFETY
• Improved ride quality thanks to a new sculpture similar to that of a truck tyre.
• Good tyre adhesion on wet roads thanks to vertical evacuation paths.
edito photo roadbib in action full tyre
All dimensions (2)
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
Tyre width between the two sidewalls
|Recommended rims||DW20B (A)|
|Approved rims||DW18L | DW21B (A)|
|Rolling circumference (mm)||182.3|
|Filling volume 75% (lts)||468|
|Tread depth||40 mm|
International Article Code
Tyre radius when mounted on the loaded vehicle