MICHELIN XAD 65
MICHELIN XAD 65
Tailored for your operations whatever the working conditions
- Outstanding traction
- Increased productivity potential
- Good long-term investment
Edito xad 65 work Tyre
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
• Excellent lateral grip on soft terrain thanks to a self-cleaning tread pattern.
• Larger footprint with lower ground contact pressure, better stability, and excellent mobility
• Multi-block tread pattern
INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY POTENTIAL
Michelin’s E3+ (including wide base) TKPH is up to 38% higher (1) than the average TKPH of the premium competitors
GOOD LONG-TERM INVESTMENT
• Long-lasting, even wearing tread pattern
• Up to 80% of MICHELIN tyres are retreadable (2) thanks to the casing quality offered by Michlein C2 Technology.
All dimensions (1)
|Product||MICHELIN XAD65-1 - 750/65R25|
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
|Approved rims||22.00/3.0 | 25.00/3.0|
|Rolling circumference (mm)||4777|
|Filling volume 100% (lts)||810|
|Tread depth||43 mm|
International Article Code
|Section width||738 mm|
Pressures (bar and psi) & Loads (kg and lbs)
|(kg - lbs) articulated-dumper-group-1|
The inflation pressure must always be appropriate for the load per tyre, the speed of travel and the work to be done. Our recommendations above are provided subject to changes made after the date of publication of these tables (December 2020). Technical data is subject to change without prior notice.
(1) Compared to the average TKPH of Michelin premium competitors, published in the following databook:
Goodyear OTR tyre engineering data (02/07/2014) and Goodyear OTR website (http://www.goodyearotr.com, 11/2015) and Bridgestone OTR tyres databook (2015).
(2) Measurements made in retreading facilities in Europe between 2012 and 2014.