Tailored for your operations in any working condition
- Excellent traction
- Outstanding productivity potential
- Good long-term investment
tyre xadn at work persp perspective
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
• Multi-block tread pattern with shoulder made of alternating and multi-edged blocks.
• Excellent lateral grip on soft terrain thanks to a self-cleaning tread pattern.
• Summit designed to resist stresses when cornering.
EXCELLENT PRODUCTIVITY POTENTIAL
The TKPH of the Michelin E3 tyre (including the wide-base version) is up to 34%(1) higher than the average TKPH of the premium competitors.
GOOD LONG-TERM INVESTMENT
• Up to 80% of Michelin tyres are retreadable(2) thanks to the casing quality offered by MICHELIN C2 technology.
All dimensions (3)
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
Tyre width between the two sidewalls
|Rolling circumference (mm)||0|
|Filling volume 100% (lts)|
|Tread depth||38 mm|
International Article Code
|Loaded radius||0 mm|
Other tyres that might also interest you
(1) Compared to the average TKPH of Michelin premium competitors, published in the following databook: Goodyear OTR tyre engineering data (02/07/2014) and Goodyear OTR website (http://www.goodyearotr.com, 11/2015) and Bridgestone OTR tyres databook (2015).
(2) Measurements taken at retreader facilities in Europe between 2012 and 2014.