Maximise your grader’s traction
- Excellent traction and side hill grip
- Excellent productivity
- Low operating costs
Edito xgla2 vehicle Tyre
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
EXCELLENT TRACTION AND SIDE HILL GRIP
• An aggressive tread pattern, formed from many non-directional blocks, provides high traction capability on unstable and muddly soils.
• Its tread pattern helps considerably to avoid lateral slip.
• Resistance to impacts and cuts results in less downtime.
LOW OPERATIONAL COST
• Long-lasting, even-wearing tread pattern and durable with low rolling resistance for efficient fuel economy.
• Easy to repair.
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
|Recommended rims||8.00 TG SDC|
|Approved rims||9.00/1.5 DC | 10.00 VA SDC|
|Rolling circumference (mm)||3875|
|Filling volume 100% (lts)||215|
International Article Code
|TRA code||G-2*, L-2*|
|Section width||360 mm|
Picto visuel contact hero image yellow bib heart Tyre
Find out more…
Find all the technical and commercial information you need in our product data sheet: