Maximise your grader’s traction
- Excellent traction and side hill grip
- Excellent productivity
- Low operating costs
edito xgla2 vehicle tyre
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
EXCELLENT TRACTION AND SIDE HILL GRIP
• An aggressive tread pattern, formed from many non-directional blocks, provides high traction capability on unstable and muddly soils.
• Its tread pattern helps considerably to avoid lateral slip.
• Resistance to impacts and cuts results in less downtime.
LOW OPERATIONAL COST
• Long-lasting, even-wearing tread pattern and durable with low rolling resistance for efficient fuel economy.
• Easy to repair.
All dimensions (3)
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
Tyre width between the two sidewalls
|Rolling circumference (mm)||0|
|Filling volume 100% (lts)|
|Tread depth||25 mm|
International Article Code
|Loaded radius||0 mm|
picto visuel contact hero image yellow bib heart tyre
Find out more…
Find all the technical and commercial information you need in our product data sheet: