Switch for a longer service life!
- Michelin radial technology
- Excellent protection
- Long tyre service life
Woman in forklift talking to foreman of construction company
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
MICHELIN RADIAL TECHNOLOGY
• The sidewalls and tread function separately
• Reduced deformation of the tyre’s zone of contact with the ground
• Reduced movement in the contact zone and no movement between the casing layers
• Reinforced crown and sidewalls for limited downtime
• Three layers of steel under the tread
• Internal reinforcing of the sidewalls, and flexible radial tyre with a steel ply
LONG TYRE LIFE
• Massive tread pattern and two protection bands on sidewalls designed for long tyre life and optimised cost per hour
• Increased tyre service life: From +50% to +160% in terms of hours of use compared with high-end competitors (1)
All dimensions (22)
|Rolling circumference (mm)||0|
|Tread depth||23 mm|
International Article Code
(1) Comparison with 23x10-12 TRELLEBORG T900 / Solideal Hauler tyres – Source Trelleborg / Camso2016 Databook.