The solution for airport ground support equipment with anexceptional Total Cost of Ownership
• Tread pattern and rubber compounds engineered for cooler running.
• Tyre capable of reaching a speed of up to 50 km/h under intense usage conditions.
LONGEVITY / ROBUSTNESS
• Rubber compounds and a specific tread pattern: protect against damage and help maximise lifetime and minimise maintenance reuirments.
• Very stong bead area and sidewalls, with an extrememly robust casing.
• An extremely robust casing with steel-belted radial casing instead of usual textile solutions.
• The tread design provides continuous contact with the ground in order to reduce vibrations.
• The casing absorbs shocks and thus provides greater driving comfort.
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
|Rolling circumference (mm)||1605|
International Article Code
|Loaded radius||241 mm|
|Section width||173 mm|