MICHELIN Agilis Alpin
MICHELIN Agilis Alpin
Don’t let harsh winters bring your business to a halt!
- Optimal control and mobility on snow-covered roads
- Safety made to last in tough winter conditions
- MICHELIN'S outstanding longevity
- Even more robust
The 3PMSF symbol characterises winter tyres specially designed to ensure a sufficient traction and mobility for traffic in winter conditions. This marking is obtained on the basis of a regulatory test of vehicle acceleration, on a packed snow surfaces for new truck tyres. Only success in this test can rank a tyre in this category and the classification is made visible by the marking on the tyre sidewall. All tyres labelled 3PMSF are also marked M+S
Our winter tyre for vans, designed to stand up to frequent heavy snowfalls with a high level of safety, control and mobility.
Because a harsh winter shouldn't bring your business to a halt!
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
logo picto winter small tyre
CONTROL AND MOBILITY
ON SNOW-COVERED ROADS
• High level of traction and acceleration on snow
• Optimised road handling thanks to a tread pattern with full-depth sipes
logo picto safety small tyre
LASTING SAFETY IN WINTER CONDITIONS
Excellent braking in harsh winter conditions (1), from the first mile to the last (2) (3)
logo picto mileage small tyre
MICHELIN'S OUTSTANDING DURABILITY
With over a century of expertise, MICHELIN keeps increasing tyre mileages: at least 10% more miles on average than its winter competitors (4)
logo picto robustness small tyre
Abrasion-resistant rubber compound derived from Truck technology
NB: MICHELIN Agilis range tyres cannot be retreaded or regrooved.
All dimensions (22)
- 195/70 R 15C 104/102R PS=98T TL
- 205/70 R 15C 106/104R TL
- 215/70 R 15C 109/107R TL
- 225/70 R 15C 112/110R TL
- 185/75 R 16C 104/102R TL
- 195/60 R 16C 99/97T TL
- 195/65 R 16C 104/102R TL
- 195/75 R 16C 107/105R TL
- 195/75 R 16C 110/108R TL
- 205/65 R 16C 107/105T TL
- 205/75 R 16C 110/108R TL
- 205/75 R 16C 113/111R TL
- 215/65 R 16C 109/107R PS=106T TL
- 215/75 R 16C 113/111R TL
- 215/75 R 16C 116/114R TL
- 225/65 R 16C 112/110R TL
- 225/75 R 16C 121/120R TL
- 235/65 R 16C 121/119R TL
- 235/65 R 16C 115/113R TL
- 215/60 R 17C 104/102H TL
- 215/60 R 17C 109/107T TL
- 235/60 R 17C 117/115R TL
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
Tyre width between the two sidewalls
Min dual spacing
Minimum separation space in dual configuration
|Max load per tyre single|
|Max load per tyre dual|
International Article Code
Tyre radius when mounted on the loaded vehicle
Retread info (to come)
|Theoretical regrooving depth||0|
6 classes from A (the best performing) to G (the worst performing). Class D is not used.
The difference in fuel consumption between class A and class G tyres can be up to 7.5%.
The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of a tyre (energy efficiency) are measured through the rolling resistance. A low rolling resistance of the tyre is crucial to contribute to fuel savings.
The only safety criteria for this labeling.
It is the braking on wet surfaces which is noted (at 80km / h), and not the handling. This is graded from A to E
EXTERNAL ROLLING NOISE
Measures exterior tyre noise, in decibels (dB). Classification in 3 sound levels which depend on the size of the tyres.
The aim of the legislator is to fight against noise pollution for residents.
agilis alpin 2
For caravans and motorhomes, MICHELIN recommends exclusively fitting tyres with the "CP" marking, designed specifically for the higher loads these vehicles carry. The MICHELIN line with the "CP" marking is called MICHELIN Agilis Camping.
(1) The MICHELIN Agilis Alpin tyre is rated "B" under the European wet braking labelling system.
(2) The last mile being understood as meaning until the legal wear limit (1.6 mm) is reached. Please refer to the legal tread wear limit in force in your country.
(3) "Worn" means machine-worn (buffed) to tread wear indicator depth in accordance with the European regulation on tread wear indicators ECE R30r03f. You must always comply with local winter tyre legislation.
(4) Longevity testing conducted by DEKRA Test Center on Michelin's request in March-April 2017 on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter fitted with 235/65 R16C 115/113R size tyres, compared with its main premium winter competitors (CONTINENTAL Van contact Winter and PIRELLI Carrier™ Winter). Longevity test representative of average actual conditions of use (Michelin D50 test) over a 6,200-mile (10,000 km) route; longevity is then estimated down to 1.6 mm. You must always comply with local winter tyre legislation.