MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ F / Z / D / T (22.5)
MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ F / Z / D / T (22.5)
Excellent rolling resistance for long-distance use
- Save money and the environment
- Reduce your fuel consumption
- Drive further on less fuel
MICHELIN X® LINE™ : long distance, high average speed, international journeys, constant speed
A radio frequency identification (RFID) chip is an intelligent, wireless electronic device that can be used to identify unique items according to a standard system in order to store and transfer the corresponding data.
M + S (Mud and Snow): Marking indicating that the tyre is, according to European rulings, a “snow” tyre but performances under winter conditions have not been subject to testing.
- Retreadable (Learn more)
Made to meet the demands of general long-distance highway transportation, the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ will be sure to generate real savings for your business.
On tautliners, chiller lorries, tankers, for standard loads in 315/80 R22.5, multi-use in 315/70 R22.5 and heavy loads in 315/60 R22.5, 295/60 R22.5 and 355/50 R22.5.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
logo picto ecolo small tyre
SAVE MONEY AND THE ENVIRONMENT
• If you or your customers are looking for the transportation solution with the lowest possible carbon footprint, the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ range minimises CO2 emissions throughout the lifespan of the tyre thanks to lower rolling resistance and its ability to be regrooved and retreaded throughout its use.
• Regrooved, the tyre extends its lifespan during the period where it consumes the least fuel. You will lower your fuel consumption by up to 1.27 litres/100 km. (1)
• Regrooved, the tyre allows you to save 70% in raw materials: 50 kg (2) in raw materials saved per tyre on average, with less waste to dispose of.
ckcvnhhpn00n701ljkkkbytcy picto pound sign1 tyre full
SAVE ON FUEL
Whether it is the tyres on the front or back of your truck, or those on your trailer or semi-trailer, you can reduce your fuel consumption.
To reduce your fuel expenses and your carbon footprint, the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ range reduces the rolling resistance of your lorries. You will thereby benefit from lower fuel consumption: for the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ Z range, that means fuel savings of up to 2.5 litres/100 km! (3)
logo picto mileage small tyre
MAINTAIN YOUR MILEAGE POTENTIAL
Don't compromise on the lifespan of your tyres!
Depending on the position and size of your MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ tyres, your mileage will be maintained, or even improved.
With the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ Z in 315/70 R22.5 sizing, you will have up 20% more mileage. (4)
MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ :
contributor to real savings
MICHELIN - X LINE ENERGY - Fuel Consumption Test by DEKRA - EN
Learn how the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ line makes it possible to have even greater fuel economy.
What do our customers say?:
Mar-Pol Transport Company
MICHELIN - Experience X® LINE™ Energy - Mar-Pol Trans company - PL/EN
Hear from our customers: “Thanks to their low rolling resistance, the MICHELIN X® LINE™ range of tyres means we consume less. And their regular wear allows us to use them down to the last millimetre.”
All dimensions (19)
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
Tyre width between the two sidewalls
|Pressure single||9 bar|
|Max load per tyre single||9000 kg|
International Article Code
Tyre radius when mounted on the loaded vehicle
|Theoretical regrooving depth||3|
|Regrooving width||8 - 10|
|Blade||R3 - R4|
6 classes from A (the best performing) to G (the worst performing). Class D is not used.
The difference in fuel consumption between class A and class G tyres can be up to 7.5%.
The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of a tyre (energy efficiency) are measured through the rolling resistance. A low rolling resistance of the tyre is crucial to contribute to fuel savings.
The only safety criteria for this labeling.
It is the braking on wet surfaces which is noted (at 80km / h), and not the handling. This is graded from A to E
EXTERNAL ROLLING NOISE
Measures exterior tyre noise, in decibels (dB). Classification in 3 sound levels which depend on the size of the tyres.
The aim of the legislator is to fight against noise pollution for residents.
(1) Internal simulation between a tractor-trailer/tractor ensemble equipped with MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ tyres compared with a tractor-trailer/tractor ensemble equipped with regrooved MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ tyres.
(2) MICHELIN REMIX retreading requires, on average, only 20 kg of additional raw materials, which comes out to a savings of 50 kg in raw materials when compared to the production of a new MICHELIN tyre. Internal comparison carried out at the Michelin research and development centre by comparing the average weight of MICHELIN REMIX™ tyres with the average weight of new MICHELIN tyres in several sizes.
(3) Internal 2016 calculation: fuel savings up to 2.5 litres/100 km for new tyres and 1.25 litres/100 km on average for the 1st life of tyres with a tractor/tractor-trailer ensemble with a cargo load of 40 tonnes equipped with MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ Z 295 / 60 R22.5 or 315 / 60 R22.5, MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ D 295 / 60 R22.5 and MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ T 445 / 45 R19.5 compared to a tractor-trailer/tractor ensemble with a cargo load of 40 tonnes equipped with MICHELIN X® ENERGY™ XF 295 / 60 R22.5 or 315 / 60 R22.5, MICHELIN XDA2 + Energy 295 / 60 R22.5, and MICHELIN XTA2 + ENERGY™ T 445 / 45 R19.5 tyres (rolling resistance reduced by 26%).
(4) Internal 2012 study on MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ Z 315/70 R22.5 tyres compared to MICHELIN X® ENERGY™ SAVERGREEN™ XF 315/70 R22.5 tyres.