MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ T (17.5 - 19.5)
MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ T (17.5 - 19.5)
The right choice for real savings
- Lower fuel consumption
- Sturdiness and reliability
- Trailer stability
MICHELIN X® LINE™ : long distance, high average speed, international journeys, constant speed
A radio frequency identification (RFID) chip is an intelligent, wireless electronic device that can be used to identify unique items according to a standard system in order to store and transfer the corresponding data.
For your low trailers (17.5 and 19.5). Transport big loads over short and long distances, and on all types of road.
You will enjoy its excellent level of rolling resistance. You will be able to drive long distances in safety with the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ T.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
ckcvnhhpn00n701ljkkkbytcy picto pound sign1 tyre full
REDUCE YOUR OPERATING COSTS
• If you are looking to optimise your fuel expenses and reduce your carbon footprint, the X LINE ENERGY range reduces the rolling resistance of your lorries.
• Reduced fuel consumption thanks to the lowest rolling resistance on the market. MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ T tyres feature grade B rolling resistance, the lowest on the market for tyres of this size. The cost per kilometre thus turns out to be the lowest on the market.
• Mileage potential has increased up to 14% compared to the previous range. (1)
logo picto safety small tyre
TRANSPORT SAFELY, AND OVER THE LONG TERM
If you are looking to optimise your business without compromising on the safety of your drivers and equipment, the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ range allows you to transport your goods in complete safety, for the entire lifespan of your tyre, and will help to reduce tyre breakdowns on your lorries.
- A casing specially designed to provide sturdiness and reliability even in the most difficult conditions.
- Increased trailer stability thanks to a wider tread profile than the previous generation.
- Efficient braking on wet ground thanks to the new ENERGY rubber compound.
logo picto ecolo small tyre
REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT
If you or your customers are looking for the transportation solution with the lowest possible carbon footprint, the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ range minimises CO2 emissions throughout the lifespan of the tyre thanks to lower rolling resistance and its ability to be regrooved and retreaded throughout its use.
- Reduced CO2 emissions: lowest rolling resistance on the market (up to -1.1 kg/100 km per axle)
- Tyres can be regrooved and retreaded, with one of the highest rates of regroovability on the market for the X® LINE™ ENERGY™ T.
- For the MICHELIN Remix, performance is as good as with a new tyre, all while saving between 21 and 29 kg in raw materials. (2)
picto infinicoil technology 1 tyre
MICHELIN DURABILITY AS THE MILES TICK BY
A continuous steel wire – which can be as long as 400 metres – wrapped around the circumference of the tyre to provide it with greater stability throughout its lifetime. The tyre’s enhanced durability with higher load index or harder usage conditions means that you can drive with complete confidence.
MICHELIN GRIP, MILE AFTER MILE
Tread designs that self-regenerate, mile after mile, thanks to 3D metal printing techniques, giving you the grip you need over the service life of your tyres and in all conditions. New sipes appear as your tyres wear for improved mobility.
picto regenion technologie tyre
All dimensions (5)
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
Tyre width between the two sidewalls
Min dual spacing
Minimum separation space in dual configuration
|Max load per tyre single|
|Max load per tyre dual|
International Article Code
Tyre radius when mounted on the loaded vehicle
Retread info (to come)
|Theoretical regrooving depth||0|
6 classes from A (the best performing) to G (the worst performing). Class D is not used.
The difference in fuel consumption between class A and class G tyres can be up to 7.5%.
The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of a tyre (energy efficiency) are measured through the rolling resistance. A low rolling resistance of the tyre is crucial to contribute to fuel savings.
The only safety criteria for this labeling.
It is the braking on wet surfaces which is noted (at 80km / h), and not the handling. This is graded from A to E
EXTERNAL ROLLING NOISE
Measures exterior tyre noise, in decibels (dB). Classification in 3 sound levels which depend on the size of the tyres.
The aim of the legislator is to fight against noise pollution for residents.
These tyres may also interest you
(1) Internal study carried out in 2011 on the MICHELIN X® LINE™ ENERGY™ T 265/70 R19.5 tyre compared to the MICHELIN XTA 2 ENERGY™ T 265/70 R19.5 tyre.
(2) Depending on the size and weight of the casing. Internal Michelin study, June 2012.