WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
Logo picto mileage small Tyre
Excellent removal mileage thanks to increased longevity
- On front tyres (Z), up to 10 % of additional mileage(1)
- On drive tyres (D), up to 30% of additional mileage(2)
Logo picto winter small Tyre
Outstanding winter grip (snow and ice) even when worn at 5mm remaining tread depth
- snow traction is improved by 50%, snow braking by 20%, snow lateral grip by 10%(3).
- with more than twice as many additional sipes compared to the previous range (MICHELIN XDW ICE GRIP), the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ GRIP D improves the level of snow traction and snow braking and is still 3PMSF.
Logo picto all season small Tyre
High wet grip even on the second part of tyre life
- Wet grip is ensured up right down to the last millimeters: at 2mm remaining tread depth,the sea-land ratio on the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ GRIP D is 49% better than the previous range (MICHELIN XDW Ice Grip).
Internal studies - MICHELIN X® MULTI™ GRIP performances
Discover the improved performances of the new MICHELIN X® MULTI™ GRIP range in winterly conditions. Our tyre designers made their best to offer you long-lasting performances all year long, whatever the weather conditions are. Even at worn stage, on snow, braking, traction and lateral grip have been optimized.
MICHELIN - X MULTI GRIP - Test compilation - Only Michelin - EN
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Fleet Management Solutions for Transport and Logistics companies.
Truck: Advanced cost control and productivity solution, designed to run cost effective and efficient job planning and master your fleet management.
Trailer: Management solution with great depth of analysis for advanced cost control, safety and optimisation of trailers utilisation.
MICHELIN ONCall: Breakdown assistance for your heavy goods vehicles
Available 24/7, in all Europe, discover our breakdown assistance solution that combines simplicity, speed, efficiency and transparency.
MICHELIN TIRE MONITORING / Digital Inspection : Ease your heavy vehicles tyre management
Thanks to a set of monitoring and digital tools, MICHELIN Digital Inspection helps the planning of your tyre maintenance operations. You can monitor your stock, predict, and optimize your tyre budget.
MICHELIN EFFITIRES : Peace of mind solution for truck tyre management
Take advantage of our all inclusive tyre management offer. Stay focus on your business, we put our tyre expertise at your service!
Truckfly by Michelin is the Truckers' preferred application since 2015!
Free Truckfly by Michelin application enhances the quality of life and working conditions of truckers!
It helps them find all the useful places to take care of themselves near their location or along their journey: truck parks, restaurants, service stations, truck washes, etc.
|Product||MICHELIN X MULTI GRIP Z - 295/80R22.5|
|Position||Z - Multi position|
|Overall Diameter||41 inch|
|Min dual spacing||13.19 inch|
|Max speed (km/h)||120 kmh / 75 mph|
|Pressure single||8.5 bar|
|Pressure dual||8.5 bar|
|Max load per axle for single fitment||7500 kg / 16535 lbs|
|Max load per axle for dual fitment||13400 kg / 29542 lbs|
|Load Index (single fitment)||154|
|Load index (dual fitment)||152|
|Theoretical regrooving depth||0.12 inch|
|Regrooving width||8 - 10|
Picto Regenion technologie Tyre
Self-regenerating tread blocks, supported by the 3D metal printing techniques for our molds, providing solid grip throughout the tire’s lifetime in all conditions.
(Available on all dimensions)
picto infinicoil technology 1 tyre
A continuous steel wire – which can be as long as 400 meters – wrapped around the tire to provide it with greater stability throughout its lifetime. On top of benchmark endurance, tires designed with INFINICOIL get you more mileage.
(Available for 70 and 80 series)
picto image powercoil technology 1 tyre
A new generation of more robust steel cables offers better oxidation resistance and enhances casing endurance.
(Available on all dimensions - 2022 for 385/55R22.5 Z)
Picto duracoil technology Help and Advice
A nylon fabric wrapped around the bead instead of rubber enhances the bead area stability and endurance. It allows a higher load index and improves retreadability.
(Available for 65 and 80 series)
(1) Internal calculations, 11/2020, comparing 385/55 R 22.5 and 385/65 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® MULTI™ GRIP Z to previous MICHELIN XFN2 range.
(2) Internal calculations, 11/2020, comparing 315/70 R 22.5 and 315/80 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® MULTI™ GRIP D to previous MICHELIN XDW ICEGRIP range.
(3) Internal studies performed at Michelin Test Center at Ivalo, Finland in Feb. 2020, between 385/65 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® MULTI™ GRIP Z and 315/80 R 22.5 MICHELIN X® MULTI™ GRIP D vs. 385/65 R 22.5 MICHELIN XFN2 AS and 315/80 R 22.5 MICHELIN XDW ICEGRIP, fitted on 4x2 rigid truck loaded at 10 tons.