visuel porte voiture
Big car carrier trailer with new cars for sale on bunk platform. Car transport truck on the highway; Shutterstock ID 1024882123
In your transport business, your low-platform trailers are invaluable: they carry heavy loads, they carry large volumes, and the safety of your goods is paramount. Whether pulling a mega volume trailer, a car transporter, a tank transporter or wide load (Heavy Duty), you cannot be late for delivery.
For regional use, where operating conditions are sometimes difficult, being immobilised by a tyre problem is highly disruptive. You need to be able to rely on the robustness of your tyres.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
Logo picto savings small Tyre
MAKE THE MOST FROM YOUR ROUTES
The 17.5-inch MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 range of tyres for low-platform trailers will help you reduce your operating costs:
- The load index (LI), the amount each tyre can carry, has been maximised. This equates to 600 kg more per dual axle or a higher load index. For a tri-axle, this is therefore an extra 1.8 tonnes transported safely.
- Maximised load carrying capacity: up to +3 Load Index (LI) (1)
Logo picto robustness small Tyre
ENJOY MORE ROBUST TYRES
These tyres are so durable thanks to all their embedded technologies. Whether they relate to the casing or the tread pattern, these technologies are designed to carry more, withstand more and last longer. Resistance to damage is maximised to provide improved mileage during their first life, and retreadability is optimised for their second life.
- Optimised mileage performance: up to +5% more kilometres (2)
- High resistance to damage: up to + 10% (3)
Logo picto ecolo small Tyre
MORE EFFICIENT USE OF RESOURCES
Thanks to the embedded technologies, the robustness of the tread band and casing are optimised to give tyres multiple lives and preserve the planet’s resources:
- regrooving generates savings in terms of materials and fuel
- the retreadability of these tyres gives them a second life
- these tyres are manufactured according to ISO 14001 environmental standards
Watch the most tough tests that we carry on our low platform trailer tyres to guarantee reliability and endurance:
MICHELIN - X MULTI T2 - Michelin Tyre Test - EN
MICHELIN DURABILITY WITH BETTER ROLLING RESISTANCE
A new generation of more robust steel cables make up the casing, ensuring it is lighter and thereby providing more endurance and less rolling resistance.
picto image powercoil technology 1 tyre
Picto Regenion technologie Tyre
MICHELIN GRIP, MILE AFTER MILE
Self-regenerating tread blocks, supported by our mould 3D metal printing techniques, providing grip throughout the tyres lifetime. New grooves emerge over the tyres life for enhanced mobility.
MICHELIN DURABILITY AS THE MILES TICK BY
A continuous steel wire – which can be as long as 400 metres– wrapped around the circumference of the tyre to provide it with greater stability throughout its lifetime. The tyre’s enhanced durability at a higher load index or in harsher usage conditions means you can drive with complete confidence.
picto infinicoil technology 1 tyre
RELATED SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
Fleet Management Solutions for Transport and Logistics companies.
Truck: Advanced cost control and productivity solution, designed to run cost effective and efficient job planning and master your fleet management.
Trailer: Management solution with great depth of analysis for advanced cost control, safety and optimisation of trailers utilisation.
MICHELIN ONCall: Breakdown assistance for your heavy goods vehicles
Available 24/7, in all Europe, discover our breakdown assistance solution that combines simplicity, speed, efficiency and transparency.
MICHELIN TIRE MONITORING / Digital Inspection : Ease your heavy vehicles tyre management
Thanks to a set of monitoring and digital tools, MICHELIN Digital Inspection helps the planning of your tyre maintenance operations. You can monitor your stock, predict, and optimize your tyre budget.
MICHELIN EFFITIRES : Peace of mind solution for truck tyre management
Take advantage of our all inclusive tyre management offer. Stay focus on your business, we put our tyre expertise at your service!
Truckfly by Michelin is the Truckers' preferred application since 2015!
Free Truckfly by Michelin application enhances the quality of life and working conditions of truckers!
It helps them find all the useful places to take care of themselves near their location or along their journey: truck parks, restaurants, service stations, truck washes, etc.
|Product||MICHELIN X MULTI T2 (17.5"-19.5") - 205/65R17.5|
|Overall Diameter||28 inch|
|Min dual spacing||9.09 inch|
|Pressure single||9 bar|
|Pressure dual||9 bar|
|Max load per axle for single fitment||4000 kg / 8818 lbs|
|Max load per axle for dual fitment||7600 kg / 16755 lbs|
|Load Index (single fitment)||132|
|Load index (dual fitment)||133|
|Theoretical regrooving depth||0.12 inch|
|Regrooving width||6 - 7|
(1) Increase in load index:
+3 for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 205/65 R 17.5 (132/130J PS 133/133F) tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MAXITRAILER™ 205/65 R 17.5 (129/127J PS 130/130F) tyre;
+1 for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 215/75 R 17.5 (136/134J) tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 215/75 R17.5 (135/133J) tyre;
+2 in PS for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 235/75 R 17.5 (143/141J PS -) tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 235/75 R 17.5 (143/141J PS 145/145F) tyre;
no change for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 245/70 R 17.5 (143/141J PS 146/146F) tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T 245/70 R17.5 (143/141J PS 146/146F) tyre.
(2) Mileage improved by 5% for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 245/70 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T 245/70 R 17.5 tyre. Same mileage for the MICHELIN X®MULTI™ T2 205/65 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MAXITRAILER™ 205/65 R 17.5 tyre, the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 215/75 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 215/75 R 17.5 tyre, and the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 235/75 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 235/75 R 17.5 tyre. Internal tests (2018).
(3) Robustness of the tread band improved by 10% for the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 205/65 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MAXITRAILER™ 205/65 R 17.5 tyre, the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 215/75 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 215/75 R 17.5 tyre, the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 235/75 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN XTE2+ 235/75 R 17.5 tyre, and the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 245/70 R 17.5 tyre compared with the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T 245/70 R 17.5 tyre. Internal performance assessment, 2019.