MICHELIN XTY 2
MICHELIN XTY 2
The tyre for carrying timber and site machinery
- Robust enough to stand up to any challenge
- Peace of mind for you
- ROI and environmentally friendly
MICHELIN X® WORKS™ : On roads, in and around worksites and quarries
A radio frequency identification (RFID) chip is an intelligent, wireless electronic device that can be used to identify unique items according to a standard system in order to store and transfer the corresponding data.
M + S (Mud and Snow): Marking indicating that the tyre is, according to European rulings, a “snow” tyre but performances under winter conditions have not been subject to testing.
- Retreadable (Learn more)
A tyre suited, among other uses, for low loader trailers to carry machinery or timber and for use on construction and other work sites. MICHELIN XTY 2 is robust and offers plenty of grip on and off-road.
Available in 265/70 R19.5 and 275/70 R22.5
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
Durability and strength, for longer lasting performance:
Costs per mile are optimised partly because it offers great retreading potential. The tread compound is very resistant to damage (including under the tread pattern), and the robust casing maximises retreading potential. Deep, wide longitudinal and lateral tread grooves offer plenty of grip throughout the tyre's service life. It is worth noting that this tyre is M+S and 3PMSF certified.
Peace of mind for hauliers:
This tyre boasts high resistance to impacts and damage including in the tread itself. For example, in addition to the protective crown plies, under-tread thickness is increased by 1 mm for improved resistance to impacts and corrosion. The rubber compound used and the solid tread blocks combine to ensure a very long service life.
Combine savings with environmental protection:
• Your haulage business becomes greener and cleaner. With MICHELIN Remix® retreaded tyres, you get performance levels comparable to new tyres while saving 29 to 39 kg of raw materials (depending on the size).
• When regrooved, a (new or retreaded) tyre's service life is extended during the period when it consumes the least fuel.
• All MICHELIN XTY2 tyres are made in ISO 14001-certified European factories.
All dimensions (4)
International Article Code
|Theoretical regrooving depth||0|
These tyres might also interest you
X® WORKS™ Z / D /...
XDW ICE GRIP™
XFN 2+ Antisplash™