Michelin breakdown assistance, 24/7, throughout Europe
Because you should never make your customers wait,
nothing should keep your fleet off the road.
That is why Michelin created MICHELIN ONCall: the tyre breakdown service for trucks that combines simplicity, speed and efficiency. In the event of an incident on European roads, a simple call or click sets everything in motion, enabling you to:
- Find out the cost, with complete transparency, no surprises and no mileage limits,
- Pay a flat repair rate on French and Italian motorways,
- Inform your customers and agree a new delivery deadline.
A cost with no nasty surprises
- A flat breakdown assistance charge of €60 nationally and €90 internationally
- A choice of new MICHELIN tyres and MICHELIN Remix at prices shown in the MICHELIN ONCall European price list
- Flat zone-based breakdown charges, including on French and Italian motorways
- Fast, precise billing
Edito oncall Freight transport
Edito Visuel ONCall Chauffeur repart rapidement Help and Advice
Oncall : chauffeur qui repart rapidement
A controlled response time
- On average, in Europe: On the road again in 2hrs 29mins,
- A network of responsive professionals committed to meeting Michelin's quality of service standards,
- A repair on the roadside or in the nearest centre.
A network of 3,000 professionals
- On demand, 24/7, with no contract, simply by signing up at MICHELIN MyPortal,
- A call to one number in Europe or a click on MICHELIN MyPortal,
- A dedicated operator in 24 languages for a repair in 34 possible countries.
Picto oncall réseau de professionnels Help and Advice
MICHELIN ONCall réseau de professionnels
Background Photo ONCall camion sur autoroute Tyre
camion sur autoroute
- An operator informs you that the breakdown is being handled and when the repair service is due to arrive,
- Telephone contact is made with your driver at every step of the breakdown process,
- Real-time tracking on MICHELIN MyPortal with a full breakdown report.
- A totally transparent price for all breakdowns, anywhere in Europe
* Average length of breakdown in Europe with MICHELIN ONCall.
** 34 European countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK.