MICHELIN Agilis 3
MICHELIN Agilis 3
The right choice for your business and the environment!
- Designed to reduce its carbon footprint
- Safety made to last
- The MICHELIN brand's outstanding longevity
- Even more robust
Our new summer van tyre, developed to combine outstanding safety and energy performance levels with the MICHELIN brand’s high mileage. The right choice for your business and the environment!
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
logo picto ecolo small tyre
A LOWER CARBON FOOTPRINT
• The full range is rated B for rolling resistance
• Reduced fuel consumption (1) and lower emissions: - 100 kg of CO2 less per year (equivalent to the CO2 stored by approximately 3 trees) (2)
• Optimised weight to generate less waste and lighten its impact on natural resources (3)
logo picto safety small tyre
• The full line is rated A for wet grip performance
• Excellent wet braking performance (4) from the first mile to the last (5) (6) thanks to MICHELIN EverGrip technologies
logo picto mileage small tyre
MICHELIN'S OUTSTANDING DURABILITY
• With over a century of expertise, MICHELIN keeps increasing tyre mileages
• Up to 7% more mileage versus the previous generation (7)
logo picto robustness small tyre
EVEN MORE ROBUST
• Extra-thick kerbing shields protect against sidewall damage
• Abrasion-resistant rubber compound trickled down from Truck technology
• Patented Truck technology to eject stones and improve protection of the tyre's tread pattern
NB: MICHELIN Agilis range tyres cannot be retreaded or regrooved.
All dimensions (24)
- 195/70 R 15C 104/102R (98T) TL
- 205/70 R 15C 106/104R TL
- 215/65 R 15C 104/102T TL
- 215/70 R 15C 109/107S TL
- 225/70 R 15C 112/110S TL
- 195/60 R 16C 99/97H TL
- 195/65 R 16C 104/102R (100T) TL
- 195/75 R 16C 107/105R TL
- 195/75 R 16C 110/108R TL
- 205/65 R 16C 107/105T (103H) TL
- 205/75 R 16C 113/111R (110T) TL
- 215/60 R 16C 103/101T TL
- 215/65 R 16C 109/107T TL
- 215/65 R 16C 106/104T TL
- 215/75 R 16C 116/114R (113T) TL
- 225/60 R 16C 105/103H (101H) TL
- 225/65 R 16C 112/110R TL
- 225/75 R 16C 121/120R TL
- 225/75 R 16C 118/116R TL
- 235/65 R 16C 121/119R TL
- 235/65 R 16C 115/113R TL
- 215/60 R 17C 109/107T (104H)TL
- 225/55 R 17C 109/107H (104H) TL
- 235/60 R 17C 117/115R TL
International Article Code
6 classes from A (the best performing) to G (the worst performing). Class D is not used.
The difference in fuel consumption between class A and class G tyres can be up to 7.5%.
The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of a tyre (energy efficiency) are measured through the rolling resistance. A low rolling resistance of the tyre is crucial to contribute to fuel savings.
The only safety criteria for this labeling.
It is the braking on wet surfaces which is noted (at 80km / h), and not the handling. This is graded from A to E
edito kv michelin agilis3 0 32 2480 1674 max tyre
edito livreur 31949219 m 11 0 837 565 max tyre
edito picture craftmen hero image home page 332 0 675 457 max tyre
For caravans and motorhomes, MICHELIN recommends exclusively fitting tyres with the "CP" marking, designed specifically for the higher loads these vehicles carry. The MICHELIN line with the "CP" marking is called MICHELIN Agilis Camping.
(1) MICHELIN Agilis 3 is rated "B" under the European rolling resistance labelling system compared with "C" for its predecessor MICHELIN Agilis+.
(2) According to the internal "Lifecycle Analysis" (ACV) study carried out in September 2019 by the Michelin Technology Centre comparing MICHELIN Agilis 3 with MICHELIN Agilis+, in the 235/65 R16 115/113R size. MICHELIN Agilis 3 reduces CO2 by 1.3 kg/tyre over 620 miles (1,000 km) compared with MICHELIN Agilis+; a van fitted with 4 MICHELIN Agilis 3 tyres and covering an annual mileage of 12,400 miles (20,000 km) will save around 104 kg of CO2. Assuming that a tree can store up to 35 kg of CO2/year on average (depending on tree age and type – source: CSR & Sustainable Development Platform), a saving of 104 kg/year is roughly equivalent to planting 3 trees.
(3) The unit weight of the MICHELIN Agilis 3 tyre has been lowered by an average of 1.6 kg versus MICHELIN Agilis+.
(4) Wet braking test, from 80 to 20 km/h, conducted by TÜV SÜV Product Service at Michelin's request in August 2019, on an MB Sprinter 316 CDI fitted with 235/65 R16 115/113R tyres, comparing MICHELIN Agilis 3 with its main competitors CONTINENTAL ContiVanContact 100, GOODYEAR EfficientGrip Cargo, PIRELLI Carrier and HANKOOK Vantra LT RA18.
(5) "Worn" means machine-worn (buffed) to tread wear indicator depth (1.6 mm) in accordance with the European regulation on tread wear indicators ECE R30r03f.
(6) The last mile being understood as meaning until the legal wear limit (1.6 mm) is reached. Please refer to the legal tread wear limit in force in your country.
(7) Based on an internal wear test conducted in October 2018 comparing MICHELIN Agilis 3 with MICHELIN Agilis+, on a Renault Master 130cv 3.5 T fitted with 235/65 R 16C 115/113R size tyres.