MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate
MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate
The all-season van tyre, designed to deliver safety, longevity and traction for complete peace of mind, whatever the weather.
- Safety made to last in all weather conditions
- MICHELIN'S outstanding longevity
- Reinforced robustness
The 3PMSF symbol characterises winter tyres specially designed to ensure a sufficient traction and mobility for traffic in winter conditions. This marking is obtained on the basis of a regulatory test of vehicle acceleration, on a packed snow surfaces for new truck tyres. Only success in this test can rank a tyre in this category and the classification is made visible by the marking on the tyre sidewall. All tyres labelled 3PMSF are also marked M+S
Our all-season tyre for vans designed to deliver safety, convenience, savings and peace of mind all year round... even in the snow and mud!
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
OPTIMAL TRACTION ON ALL TERRAIN TYPES
• Excellent traction in the snow, 3PMSF certified(2)
• Unique V-tread design with large tread blocks to maximise traction on mud, grass or gravel
logo picto all season small tyre
SAFETY MADE TO LAST IN ALL WEATHERS
• Leader in all van tyre categories in dry road braking(1)
• Superior grip on wet roads: A-rated wet grip in summer and winter(5)
• Excellent traction on snow, 3PMSF certified (2)
logo picto mileage small tyre
• No. 1 tyre for longevity in all van categories(3)
• 4 tyres saved on average every 100,000km/62,000 miles(4)
logo picto robustness small tyre
REINFORCED FOR ROBUSTNESS
• Unique kerbing shields protect against sidewall damage
• Abrasion-resistant rubber compound derived from innovative truck tyre technology.
NB: MICHELIN Agilis range tyres cannot be retreaded or regrooved.
MICHELIN - Agilis CrossClimate - What your business demands - EN
PACKED WITH TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS TO KEEP YOUR BUSINESS RUNNING!
- V-profile design with large profile blocks & deep grooves
- New innovative wear indicator
- All-round anti-abrasion blocks
MICHELIN - Agilis CrossClimate - AGCC Traction MUD&GRASS - EN
ENHANCED TRACTION TO DEAL WITH DEMANDING SURFACES DAY IN, DAY OUT!
Whether you have to cope with snow, a dirt road, mud, gravel or grass, MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate will deliver outstanding grip thanks to its V-shaped tread pattern, large tread blocks and wide grooves.
All dimensions (32)
- 195/70 R15C 104/102T PS=98T
- 205/65 R15C 102/100T
- 205/70 R15C 106/104R
- 215/65 R 15C 104/102T
- 215/70 R 15C 109/107R
- 215/70 R15C 109/107S
- 225/70 R15C 112/110S
- 225/70 R 15C 112/110R
- 185/75 R16C 104/102R
- 195/60 R16C 99/97H
- 195/65 R16C 104/102R PS=100T
- 195/75 R 16C 110/108R
- 195/75 R 16C 107/105R
- 205/65 R16C 107/105T PS=103T
- 205/75 R16C 113/111R
- 205/75 R16C 110/108R
- 215/60 R16C 103/101T
- 215/65 R 16C 109/107T
- 215/65 R16C 106/104T
- 215/75 R16C 116/114R
- 215/75 R16C 113/111R
- 225/60 R16C 105/103H PS=101H
- 225/65 R16C 112/110R
- 225/75 R16C 118/116R
- 225/75 R16C 121/120R
- 235/65 R16C 115/113R
- 235/65 R16C 121/119R
- 215/60 R 17C 109/107T
- 225/55 R 17C 109/107H PS=104T
- 225/55 R 17C 109/107T
- 225/55 R 17C 104/102H
- 235/60 R 17C 117/115R
International Article Code
6 classes from A (the best performing) to G (the worst performing). Class D is not used.
The difference in fuel consumption between class A and class G tyres can be up to 7.5%.
The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of a tyre (energy efficiency) are measured through the rolling resistance. A low rolling resistance of the tyre is crucial to contribute to fuel savings.
The only safety criteria for this labeling.
It is the braking on wet surfaces which is noted (at 80km / h), and not the handling. This is graded from A to E
edito picture van agilis cc pick up tyre
edito agilis crossclimate van vu tyre
edito picture agilis cc tyre with snow tyre
For caravans and motorhomes, MICHELIN recommends exclusively fitting tyres with the "CP" marking, designed specifically for the higher loads these vehicles carry. The MICHELIN line with the "CP" marking is called MICHELIN Agilis Camping.
(1) Dry braking test conducted by IDIADA at Michelin's request in December 2017 on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter fitted with 235/65 R16C 115/113R size tyres, comparing MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate with its main summer, winter and all-season competitors (BRIDGESTONE Duravis 660, CONTINENTAL ContiVanContact™ 100, GOODYEAR Cargo Vector 2, CONTINENTAL Vanco™ FourSeason 2, PIRELLI Carrier™ All Season, CONTINENTAL VanContact Winter, and PIRELLI Carrier™ Winter).
(2) MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate is winter-certified with the 3PMSF (3 Peaks Mountain Snow Flake) marking, awarded on the basis of a regulatory test (UNECE R117).
(3) Longevity tests conducted by DEKRA Test Center at Michelin's request, on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter fitted with 235/65 R16C 115/113R size tyres:
• in March-April 2017, compared with its main premium all-season competitors, (GOODYEAR Cargo Vector, CONTINENTAL Vanco™ FourSeason 2, and PIRELLI Carrier™ All Season)
• in August 2019, compared with the PIRELLI Carrier™ All Season and GOODYEAR Vector 4 Seasons Cargo.
The results of the second test were compared with the results of the first test to create an overall comparison with MICHELIN Agilis CrossClimate. Tests of longevity in average actual conditions of use (D50) over a distance of 6,200 miles (10,000 km); longevity is then estimated down to 1.6 mm.
(4) Based on an internal study carried out in April 2018, based on longevity tests conducted by DEKRA Test Center at Michelin's request, in March-April 2017, on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter fitted with 235/65 R16C 115/113R size tyres.
(5) Wet braking label «A» on the European labelling. Tests conducted in Summer and Winter conditions
Results may vary according to weather conditions and road type.