MICHELIN X® MULTI™ F / D / T / Z (22.5)
MICHELIN X® MULTI™ F / D / T / Z (22.5)
Versatility and longevity in all climatic conditions
- Mileage potential
- Safety during every season
- Road/highway versatility
MICHELIN X® MULTI™ : national and regional operations on all types of roads
A radio frequency identification (RFID) chip is an intelligent, wireless electronic device that can be used to identify unique items according to a standard system in order to store and transfer the corresponding data.
The 3PMSF symbol characterises winter tyres specially designed to ensure a sufficient traction and mobility for traffic in winter conditions. This marking is obtained on the basis of a regulatory test of vehicle acceleration, on a packed snow surfaces for new truck tyres. Only success in this test can rank a tyre in this category and the classification is made visible by the marking on the tyre sidewall. All tyres labelled 3PMSF are also marked M+S
You drive on motorways, highways and regional roads. You deliver everywhere, regardless of the weather. The MICHELIN X® MULTI™ range is available for the front and rear axles of your tractor units and your rigids, and for trailer axles.
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
Improved mileage to reduce your operating costs. At least 15% better mileage:
• +20% with MICHELIN X® MULTI™ F 385/55 R22.5 (1)
• +40 % with MICHELIN X® MULTI™ Z 315/60 R22.5 tyres compared to MICHELIN X® ENERGY XF 315/60 R22.5 (2)
• 15% more with MICHELIN X® MULTI™ Z 315/70 R22.5 tyres compared to MICHELIN X® MULTIWAY™ 3D XZE 315/70 R22.5 (3)
• 20% more with MICHELIN X® MULTI™ Z 385/65 R22.5 tyres compared to MICHELIN X® MULTI™ F 385/65 R22.5 (4)
• +20% with MICHELIN X® MULTI™ D (5)
• +20% with MICHELIN X® MULTI™ T2 385/55 R22.5 (6)
With its road/motorway versatility, the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ range can accompany you anywhere on your regional routes.
Drive in any condition:
Maintain your mobility and deliver all year long: the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ range features 3PMSF marking, allowing you to deliver whatever the weather conditions are. A real advantage for the safety of your drivers and your cargo, whether in rain or snow!
picto image regenion long technology 1 full tyre
MICHELIN GRIP, MILE AFTER MILE
Tread designs that self-regenerate, mile after mile, thanks to 3D metal printing techniques, giving you the grip you need over the service life of your tyres and in all conditions. New sipes appear as your tyres wear for improved mobility.
The MICHELIN X® MULTI™ saga
MICHELIN - X MULTI - Part 1 - Cients' needs - EN
Episode 1: the expectations of transporters
We went to meet the directors of haulier companies and their drivers to get to know their needs.
As important as lifespan is, there cannot be any compromise in terms of safety. Good grip in all conditions is thus sought after and really important. Finally, tires occupy a big place in the operating budgets of transporters and costs need to be optimised.
MICHELIN - X MULTI - Part 2 - Michelin's answer - EN
Episode 2: our offer to meet these needs
The MICHELIN X® MULTI™ range meets these needs for versatility, longevity and all-season performance.
An already wide range of sizes is continuing to get bigger to meet all types of use and every expectation.
MICHELIN - X MULTI - Part 3 - Internal studies - EN
Episode 3: internal studies
Before hitting the market, studies are carried out to ensure that tyres meet specifications. We subject the tyres to strenuous tests and make use of independent organisations renowned for their reliability and professionalism: braking tests, traction tests, analyses of longevity in real conditions, etc. We can be sure that we are offering our users the best possible experience with the MICHELIN products from the X® MULTI™ range.
MICHELIN - X MULTI - Part 4 - Customer testimonials - EN
Episode 4: feedback from users
We are interested in hearing about your experiences. It is not enough just to show how good our products are on paper, we need your user feedback. With the MICHELIN X® MULTI™ range, for regional use, our goal was always to start from your needs, to develop products that fit the ways you use them, to test them in the harshest conditions, then to be by your side to ensure that you had excellent results, too, ensuring that Michelin is not simply your supplier, but your tyre partner.
All dimensions (20)
- 11R22.5 148/145L
- 12R22.5 152/149L
- 275/70R22.5 148/145L
- 295/60R22.5 150/147L
- 305/70R22.5 154/150L
- 315/45R22.5 147/145L
- 315/60R22.5 152/148L
- 315/70R22.5 154/150L
- 315/80R22.5 156/150L
|Position||D - Drive|
International Article Code
6 classes from A (the best performing) to G (the worst performing). Class D is not used.
The difference in fuel consumption between class A and class G tyres can be up to 7.5%.
The fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of a tyre (energy efficiency) are measured through the rolling resistance. A low rolling resistance of the tyre is crucial to contribute to fuel savings.
The only safety criteria for this labeling.
It is the braking on wet surfaces which is noted (at 80km / h), and not the handling. This is graded from A to E
These tyres may also interest you
X® MULTI™ ENERGY™ Z / D
X® MULTI™ HD D
X® MULTI™ T2 (17.5)
X® LINE™ ENERGY™ F / Z / D /...
(1) Internal MICHELIN test in 2015 compared to MICHELIN XFA2 AS 385/55 R22.5
(2) Internal test carried out in real conditions in Spain in 2017 (tractor unit equipped with MICHELIN 315/60 R22.5 X® ENERGY XF tyres compared to a tractor unit equipped with MICHELIN 315/60 R 22.5 X® LINE ENERGY Z tyres) and internal calculations based on new methods of designing tyres between the MICHELIN 315/60 R 22.5 X® LINE ENERGY Z and the 315/60 X® MULTI™ Z.
(3) Internal test carried out in real conditions in Spain in 2016 (tractor unit equipped with MICHELIN 315/70 R22.5 X® MULTI™ Z tyres compared to a tractor unit equipped with MICHELIN 315/70 R 22.5 X® MULTIWAY™ 3D XZE tyres).
(4) Internal test carried out in real conditions in Spain in 2018 (tractor unit equipped with MICHELIN 385/65 R22.5 X® MULTI™ Z tyres compared to a tractor unit equipped with MICHELIN 385/65 R22.5 X® MULTI™ F tyres).
(5) Internal 2016 test compared to 315/70 R22.5 X® MULTIWAY™ 3D XDE.
(6) MICHELIN internal 2015 test compared to 385/55 R22.5 X® MULTI™ T.