Background crossgrip at work Help and Advice
pneu MICHELIN CROSSGRIP
Road vehicle regulations
UK road traffic regulations relating to farm vehicles are contained in the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 1986 (as amended).
Please download the text of these regulations for more information: legislation.gov.uk
Other help and advice pages that might interest you:
• Reading and understanding tyre markings
• How can you reduce soil compaction?
• Why and how should you ballast your tyres to get the most out of them?
• How do you find the right references for rims, tubes and valves?
• How do you store tyres safely?
• How do you fit and remove your tyres?
TO THE LATEST NEWS FROM MICHELIN AGRICULTURE!
By providing your email address and clicking on "Send", you agree to receive news and informations from Michelin.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
To learn more about how Michelin handles your personnal data and how to exercise your rights, click here.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Without these details, we cannot process your request.
We are delighted to have you among us.