Road vehicle regulations
UK road traffic regulations relating to farm vehicles are contained in the Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 1986 (as amended).
Please download the text of these regulations for more information: legislation.gov.uk
Other help and advice pages that might interest you:
• Reading and understanding tyre markings
• How can you reduce soil compaction?
• Why and how should you ballast your tyres to get the most out of them?
• How do you find the right references for rims, tubes and valves?
• THow do you store tyres safely?
• How do you fit and remove your tyres?