Your productivity deserves Michelin
edito photo xzm2 michelin container tyre
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
• Reinforced crown architecture: Highly resistant to punctures
• Up to 50% thicker cables (1) in the crown plies and a single tread pattern for all axles.
• High resistance to shocks and perforations: Five steel plies instead of the textile plies used in bias tyres.
• Service life extended by 15%. (1)
• Solid tread, low-abrasion rubber, wear-resistant, less downtime.
• High speed capability: maximum speed of 25 km/h, capacity of 10 kilometres per hour.
• High stability: wide and rigid tread, increased manoeuvrability for loading and unloading.
• Radial technology: the tyre structure absorbs the irregularities of the ground surface.
• More comfortable conditions for the operator and protection for the machine and load carried.
All dimensions (2)
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
Tyre width between the two sidewalls
|Rolling circumference (mm)||0|
|Filling volume 100% (lts)|
|Tread depth||78 mm|
International Article Code
|Loaded radius||0 mm|
(1) Compared with a MICHELIN XZM tyre of the same size in normal conditions of use.