Your productivity deserves Michelin
Edito photo xzm2 michelin container Tyre
Engin de levage portuaire au travail dans un terminal container
WHY CHOOSE THIS TYRE?
• Reinforced crown architecture: Highly resistant to punctures
• Up to 50% thicker cables (1) in the crown plies and a single tread pattern for all axles.
• High resistance to shocks and perforations: Five steel plies instead of the textile plies used in bias tyres.
• Service life extended by 15%. (1)
• Solid tread, low-abrasion rubber, wear-resistant, less downtime.
• High speed capability: maximum speed of 25 km/h, capacity of 10 kilometres per hour.
• High stability: wide and rigid tread, increased manoeuvrability for loading and unloading.
• Radial technology: the tyre structure absorbs the irregularities of the ground surface.
• More comfortable conditions for the operator and protection for the machine and load carried.
Tyre overall diameter and not only the rim
|Rolling circumference (mm)||5032|
|Filling volume 100% (lts)||470|
International Article Code
|Section width||538 mm|
(1) Compared with a MICHELIN XZM tyre of the same size in normal conditions of use.